When I grabbed my camera to take pictures of Beth's birthday, I noticed the viewing screen was broken. No idea how that happened, but I'm betting it had something to do with a little person :) Unfortunately, that camera had no viewfinder, so it was difficult to be sure it was aimed at the right subject. We decided to splurge and get a new one - this time with a viewfinder on the off chance that something like that happened again. We got a Canon Powershot, which was pretty cheap. I can't see spending lots of money on a camera that has a fairly high chance of being broken by the kids at some point.
Anyway, when it got here, we had to try it out. Jack took the first photo and decided to use our very cool cardboard rocketship that Kate and I found on clearance after Christmas as the subject of his photo.
Then of course we had to take pictures of Jack and Eva.
I call this her Clint Eastwood face - can't you just picture her saying "Think you feel lucky?"
Jack was sick, but he still hammed it up, as ususal
No comments:
Post a Comment