Monday, January 3, 2011

We Finally Caught A Smile!

First, a few pictures of Beth and Eva. Beth asked to hold her, then both of them conked out ~





Eva has been smiling for over a week, but until now, I haven't been able to catch it on camera. I love it when my babies start smiling at me! I still remember how delicious it was the first time Megan and I laughed together. Nothing says "I love you" like a 6 week old smiling at you when you pick her up, or when she's nursing, or when you're singing to her.

Not the best picture, but I'll take it! ~



"Talking" to me ~



Beth and Eva grinning at Mommy ~



Beth insisted on posing Eva with the pacifier on her head. She thought it looked like a bow ~



I don't know if he feels protective or if he smells the milk and wants to be near it, but Cricket loves Eva. He has never really been much of a cuddler, but since Eva's birth, he curls up with me every time I nurse her. He climbs on my lap when I'm sitting in a chair that has no room for him on the side. When Eva was napping this afternoon, he carefully climbed into her bassinet and curled up on her feet. When she would stir, he would purr a little bit or readjust himself and she would settle down. It reminded me of Megan and our first Cricket.

No comments: