He also checked out the lesion on my liver they found in the CT scan at the ER. He says he thinks it's a hemangioma, which is benign, but he wasn't sure based on the images he had. So I get to have an MRI within the next week too. I feel like that meme that is floating around pinterest and facebook that says "buy ALL the things!" or whatever, except in my case it's "do ALL the tests!!!"

Other than that, life has been super busy. My practicum officially started last week, along with the class that goes along with it (mostly peer support and educational supervision). I had my first official client call and got to do a phone interview intake with her, which was awesome :) Figuring out my schedule and developing a client base is one of the more stressful things I've dealt with, but it's exciting to finally be able to work as a therapist!
The kids are enjoying summer. It's been raining all week, which I've loved. It cleared up today for a while, so we picked up KFC for lunch and had a picnic at the playground with Ashley. The older girls have set up a "preteen club", which the younger ones aren't a part of, so the younger ones made their own club. Eva is the cutest two year old ever and has reached a stage where she repeats everything other people say, so the older kids will respond to some question and Eva will repeat their response as if we asked her. It sounds so funny to have mature phrases come out of her little mouth! Laura now has three teeth and spends as much time as she can with Megan.
We try to go swimming once a week, although the weather hasn't been horribly co-operative this summer. Beth went off the diving board for the first time ever last Friday! I think the pool is Rob's favorite place now :) We are keeping busy, but looking forward to Rob's birthday, then Megan's, then Jack's, followed by our anniversary. Somehow in all that, I need to fit all my practicum hours. Life stays interesting :)
No comments:
Post a Comment